Am I Eligible?
To qualify for the Parma Health Ministry's (PHM) services, you must meet the following criteria:
- No medical insurance;
- Not receiving Medicaid, Medicare, or Welfare benefits;
- Live within the geographic boundaries of: Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Parma, Parma Heights, North Royalton, and Seven Hills;
- Earned and/or unearned income not to exceed 250% above poverty level (a current IRS Form 1040 must be provided).
- Between the ages of 18 to 65.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, or if you are unsure and would like to discuss your eligibility with someone, please read through the following section: Where Do I Begin?
Where Do I Begin?
- Have the following forms and/or information ready to provide to the PHM to verify eligibility:
- If employed, we will need to know how much income you have made in the present year.
- A copy of your Federal Tax Return for the prior year.
- One (1) month's copies of current pay stubs, or most recent copy of your unemployment letter.
- If collecting Social Security, we will need a copy of your Social Security letter that indicates how much you are receiving.
- Proof of residence and a photo ID.
- Call the PHM at 440-843-8087 to discuss eligibility and your health care needs. You may also complete the online form below and someone will contact you.
- Depending on your needs, you may need to schedule an appointment to be seen by a clinical professional. All appointments will be coordinated through the PHM. Appointments are generally made within 7-14 days.
If you are not eligible for the PHM's services, see what other option are available through our Insurance Navigator program.